- It's easy to register and pay online or call the shop at 901-323-9213. We accept all major credit cards.
- You can also register at the shop or mail us a check. Please provide a driver's license number on your check.
- Payment of tuition is required to hold your space in a class.
- Any cancellations by a student must be made one week prior to the date of the scheduled class to receive a tuition refund.
- The Bead Couture reserves the right to cancel any class. A minimum of 3 paid students per class is required.
- If we do need to cancel, full refunds will be offered to students or you may roll the tuition to another class.
- All supplies for classes are purchased at The Bead Couture.
- Students receive a 20% discount (when currently enrolled in a class) on all class supplies.
- Students should select supplies prior to the start of class.
- Tools are provided for students use during class, unless otherwise noted in the class description.
- Students may bring their own tools to class, but please mark them with your name.
- Saturday, March 3rd
Bead Knotting 12:00-2:00 PM
Basic Earrings 3:00-5:00 PM
- Saturday, March 10th
Link-to-link 12:00-2:00 PM
Flat Peyote 3:00-5:00 PM
- Saturday, March 17th
Designing With Resin 1:00-4:00 PM
- Saturday, March 24th
Sweat Soldering 12:00-4:00 PM
- Saturday, March 31st
Knots of Leather 12:00-2:00 PM
Embellished Toggle 3:00-5:00 PM
- See a complete listing of classes